To our Trident Athletes,
The health and wellness of our athletes and employees is our first priority; therefore, we are monitoring the guidance of the CDC and our local government for information regarding additional safety measures and possible restrictions. At this time, we do not plan to close the gym. We are taking the following proactive, preventive measures to protect against Coronavirus exposure:
- We have moved the hand sanitizer to the front entrance. Please apply upon entering and exiting the gym.
- We have added additional wipes around the gym as well as provided bottles of spray bleach to wipe down flat surfaces. Wipe down all equipment BEFORE and AFTER your workout with the disinfecting wipes. The wipes have been developed to stop cross-contamination on surfaces and will sanitize surfaces, killing 99.9% of germs.
- Coaches are wiping down door handles, markers, key boards, etc. regularly.
Individual Precautions and Preventative Efforts
We would also like to take this opportunity to remind you of recommendations provided by the CDC to help safeguard your own health:
- If you’re feeling ill, please stay home.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and frequently.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cough or sneeze into the crook of your bent arm (at the elbow), not into your hand.
We will continue to be vigilant concerning the Coronavirus and follow the very best practices to maintain a clean, healthy environment. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email staff@tridentcrossfitva.